From DDI: For Complete Post, click here…
Wednesday October 27th, 2021 9:00 a.m. − 12:00 p.m.
Webinar Training Topic Conflict Resolution
9:00 a.m. − 10:30 a.m.
Presented by Elizabeth Janks, LMSW & Nia Anderson, LLMSW
This training is designed to help you understand what causes conflict and learn ways you can respond to conflict in a constructive manner. Individuals attending this training will have the opportunity to:
• Learn about attitude and self-image
• Learn how to achieve control through self-talk
• Understand conflict and criticism
• Learn how to control emotions
• Learn how to resolve conflict
Ten Successful & Assertive Steps for Working with Professionals
10:30 a.m. − 12:00 p.m.
Presented by Kristen Columbus, LLMSW
This training is designed to give you practical ideas on how to increase your own level of assertiveness when working with professionals in service to people with disabilities. Individuals attending this training will have the opportunity to: • Assess our current level of assertiveness
• Identify characteristics of aggressive, passive and assertive behavior
• Understand the concept of personal assertive rights
• Identify the 5 Ps of successful change
• Practice to construct and use person anchors
• Assess our problem areas of assertiveness and develop an action plan
Registration Information Wednesday October 27th, 2021 9:00 a.m. − 12:00 p.m.
Target Audience: Direct Support Professionals, Professionals working with Individuals with I/DD, Peer Mentors, Individuals receiving services, and Advocates.
Requirements This training webinar is FREE, however, to participate you must REGISTER.
Questions? If you have any questions, please contact: Elizabeth Janks, LMSW Email: email@example.com Nia Anderson, LLMSW Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each training module carries 2 Hours of Social Work CEUs and 2 Hours of QIDP.
To attend this webinar all participants must register.
The deadline to register is Monday, October 25, 2021.
To register please visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUudO2srjMqHtdR8P3mD3wTZMmi8463u1o4