If you Live in a Rural Area and Use Personal Assistance Services: Tell Researchers What You Think!

From ACL: For Complete Post, click here…

Researchers from the University of Montana are conducting a study on rural personal assistance services. They are looking for people to be interviewed over the phone or via video chat.

People who live in any rural area, in any state, who use these services are welcome to participate. You may be compensated for your time.

Researchers want to learn about your disability, the types of personal assistance services you receive, what your workers are like, how you train them, and about your general community and health experiences.

Contact Rayna Sage to learn more or sign up!
Email: ruralPAS@mso.umt.edu

The University of Montana Rural Institute receives funding from NIDILRR, which is part of ACL.

Leave a Reply