From Applied Self-Direction: For Entire Post, Click Here…
The Self-Direction Virtual Conference Series has officially wrapped after 18 sessions. Because of the support of our generous sponsors, we were able to offer this series to over 4,100 registrants at no cost. Thank you to all our sponsors, presenters, panelists, moderators, and attendees for making the series such a success.
Did you miss a session? The slides and recordings are available on our website:
- The FUNdamentals of F/EA Forms!
- Self-Direction Worldwide: What Can We Learn From Each Other?
- How Stories Can Influence Change: Making an Impact by Sharing Your Personal Journey with Self-Direction
- The Administration for Community Living’s Priorities for 2021 and Beyond
- International Advances in Self-Direction: Themes from a Disability Leadership Exchange
- VA Update on Veteran-Directed Care
- [Showcase Session] Straightforward EVV Compliance, With Zero Intrusion: Introducing CareAttend
- Authentic Stakeholder Engagement: A Discussion with Colorado’s Participant Direction Programs Policy Collaborative
- From Snap Bracelets to Smart Watches: Paid Family Caregiving Research Over the Years
- Person-Centered Practices and Invoicing Strategies for Veteran-Directed Care
- Bridging the Gap Between Academia and Practice: A Conversation with Researchers in Self-Direction
- [Showcase Session] Best Practices for Engaging Self-Directed Caregivers with Education & Training
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Joint Employment But Were Afraid to Ask
- The Alliance: Growing Self-Direction from the Ground Up
- Paid Family Caregiving: What Does It Look Like in Practice?
- Teaching Public Speaking Skills and Creating Opportunities for Self Advocates
- Facilitating Greater Independence: The Integral Role of Support Brokers
- [Showcase Session] EVV Best Practices by Direct Care Innovations