From DDI at Wayne U.: For Complete Post, Click Here…
Monday May 17th, 2021
10:00 a.m. − 12:00 p.m.
Presented by Nia Anderson, LLMSW
This training is designed to help participants learn about how to recognize and deal with workplace stress.
Individuals attending the training will have the opportunity to:
• Understand what stress is
• Learn the difference between “good” and “bad” stress
• Identify causes of stress
• Develop awareness of the signs of stress within us
• Identify ways to relieve stress
Target Audience is Direct Support Professionals, Professionals working with Individuals with I/DD, Peer
Mentors, Individuals receiving services, and Advocates.
This training webinar is FREE, however, to participate you must REGISTER.
To attend this webinar, all participants must register. The deadline to register is Friday, May 14th, 2021.
Once you have registered, a pre-test with the link to the presentation will be sent to you.
To register, please visit: