From the American Legion: For Complete Post, Click Here…
On Thursday, April 1, the new MyLegion.org goes live.
The newly designed website and user interface improvements will provided enhanced membership benefits and tools to American Legion and Sons members, and post, district and department officers who are registered users of MyLegion.org.
New improvements you will see
• Administrative officers no longer have to share login credentials, and can assign a group administrator access using their own MyLegion.org credentials.
• Each registered user will have one profile. Once logged in, you will have access to your personal membership data in MY ACCOUNT. District/county/post/detachment/squadron officers will see additional officer tools under MY GROUPs to manage membership, and have full access to electronic rosters.
• Adjutants and commanders alike will have access to the membership rosters.
• Other officers/individuals can be granted access to the membership roster by the adjutant or commander.
• Add a photo and emergency contact information can be added to a member record.
• MyLegion.org is now for Sons of The American Legion members. Squadron members log in through MyLegion.org.
MyLegion.org benefits for registered users:
• Manage profile information and make updates.
• Print a membership card.
• Renew membership (available to Legion members only) online, or set up automatic membership renewal.
• View member-only discounts, from retail to travel.
• Manage subscription to The American Legion Magazine, Dispatch newsletter and other American Legion e-newsletters.