From GLFB: For Complete Post, Click Here…
THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2021 AT 2 PM EDT – 5 PM EDT
This DRIVE-THROUGH Mobile Food Distribution is a FREE program intended to distribute fresh and non-perishable food items to the disadvantaged and vulnerable. This includes senior citizens on fixed incomes, families or individuals with low income jobs, etc.WHEN: Thursday, March 18, 2021
Registration: 2:00 p.m.
Distribution: 3:00-5:00 p.m. (or until all food is distributed)WHERE: Greater Lansing Food Bank
2116 Mint Rd.
Lansing, MI 48906DETAILS:
• Proof of Residency: Bring either a gov’t-issued ID or mail with your address
• Stay in your vehicle for registration and food distribution
• Food will be placed in your trunk/hatchback, so please make room
• Restrooms will NOT be available
• If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home and arrange for someone
to bring your identification and a note allowing them to pick up food for youWHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
• Anyone in financial hardship in need of food, especially due to the pandemic
• Families/individuals who have recently lost jobs
• Senior citizens on fixed incomesFor more information, call GLFB at (517) 908-3680.In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.