From Oklahoma University: For More Info, Go Here…
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Youth with significant cognitive disabilities aged 14-26.
- Educators & Parents or caregivers of these youth.
WHAT WILL EDUCATORS BE ASKED TO DO?
- Complete demographic information for yourself and students.
- Complete the professional assessment on each student.
- Assist Parents and Students to complete appropriate version.
Educators will receive $30 for each completed assessment set. A complete set includes both the educator and student assessments.
Parent and Student Participants will receive a $10 gift card for each completed assessment.
BONUS! For each fully completed assessment triad (professional, student, and parent versions) teachers will receive a bonus $10. Professionals will receive 10 free TAGG-A credits when final version is released.